We have a variety of multiphoton imaging systems, electrophysiology rigs, manipulators and staging available at a reduced price. Find out more here.
Scientifica Meets – Professor Gail McConnell
Scientifica met Professor Gail McConnell in Plymouth at the EMBO Practical Course on Advanced Optical Microscopy for Cell Biology. Gail is one of the organisers of this course and is also Chair of Biophotonics at the University of Strathclyde.
Gail discusses how the course at Plymouth works, with both lectures and practical sessions. She also explains how support from Scientifica, through provision of equipment and technical support from company experts, enables students to get first-hand experience of two-photon microscopy.
This year, Scientifica provided a multiphoton resonant imaging system on a versatile SliceScope frame and low profile Motorised Movable Base Plate (MMBP) stage, suitable for in-vivo or in-vitro imaging.
Other Scientifica Meets Interviews you may be interested in...
- Scientifica Meets - Dr Chi-Hon Lee
- Scientifica Meets - Dr David Stewart
- Scientifica Meets - Dr Federico Grillo
- Scientifica Meets - Dr Massimo Mantegazza
- Scientifica Meets - Professor Don Martin
- Scientifica Meets - Professor Andrew Randall
- Scientifica Meets - Dr Michel Desarmenien
- Scientifica Meets - Dr Christophe Bernard
- Scientifica meets - Dr Greg Schwartz
- Scientifica meets - Dr HongYan Zhang
- Scientifica Meets - Professor David Wyllie
- Scientifica Meets - Dr Magill MRC Oxford
Find out about Scientifica's latest product releases, company news, and developments through a range of news articles, customer interviews and product demonstration videos.