Scientifica's FLIM Upgrade kit is now available, enabling simultaneous fluorescence intensity and fluorescence lifetime imaging. Find out more here: https://www.scientifica.uk.com/products/scientifica-flim-upgrade-kit
Would you like to write for Neurowire?
Would you like to write about your research? Do you have any advice or tips that you would like to share with the neuroscience community?
Our Neurowire blog had over 71,000 unique users in 2018. Being a guest blog author for Scientifica's Neurowire allows you to gain scientific writing experience, with your articles being read by a large, relevant audience across the world.
There is no obligation; you could write a one-off article, or you could feature regularly. The topic is your choice, and we provide plenty of guidance.
Interested? Please email [email protected] for more information.
Take a look at some of our guest blog posts:
- At the bench: Two-photon microscopy illuminates our understanding of vision
- At the bench: Big changes in small circuits
- #LabHacks: 14 sharp tips for patch clamping
- At the bench: Auditory coding at the inner hair cell synapse
- At the bench: Bringing mysterious brain structures to light
- At the Bench: The High Definition family of retinal ganglion cells
- #LabHacks: Tips for performing adult animal brain slicing for patch clamp recording experiments
- #GradHacks: How to write your first research grant application
- Sensory inputs control cell type-specific dynamics in developing cortical networks
- #LabHacks: To compensate or not to compensate, that is the question
- Electrophysiologists: Are we superstitious?
- Electrophysiology: What goes on the inside?
- Looking without seeing: Exogenous attentional guidance from primates to fish
- Discovery of vascular channels that connect the skull and brain
- At the bench: The power of song