The HoloStim-3D seamlessly integrates with the HyperScope, an award-winning multiphoton imaging system, to create an industry-leading spatial light modulator (SLM) system for all-optical interrogation of neural networks with previously unachievable performance.
Would you like to write for Neurowire?
Would you like to write about your research? Do you have any advice or tips that you would like to share with the neuroscience community? Gain scientific writing experience by writing for our Neurowire blog.
With an average of 7,096 unique visitors each month, writing for Scientifica's Neurowire blog ensures your articles will be read by a large and relevant audience from across the world.
There is no obligation; you could write a one-off article, or you could feature regularly. The topic is your choice, and we provide plenty of guidance.
Interested? Please email [email protected] for more information.
Take a look at some of our guest blog posts:
- At the bench: Two-photon microscopy illuminates our understanding of vision
- At the bench: Big changes in small circuits
- #LabHacks: 14 sharp tips for patch clamping
- At the bench: Auditory coding at the inner hair cell synapse
- At the bench: Bringing mysterious brain structures to light
- At the Bench: The High Definition family of retinal ganglion cells
- #LabHacks: Tips for performing adult animal brain slicing for patch clamp recording experiments
- #GradHacks: How to write your first research grant application
- Sensory inputs control cell type-specific dynamics in developing cortical networks
- #LabHacks: To compensate or not to compensate, that is the question
- Electrophysiologists: Are we superstitious?
- Electrophysiology: What goes on the inside?
- Looking without seeing: Exogenous attentional guidance from primates to fish
- Discovery of vascular channels that connect the skull and brain
- At the bench: The power of song