The HoloStim-3D seamlessly integrates with the HyperScope, an award-winning multiphoton imaging system, to create an industry-leading spatial light modulator (SLM) system for all-optical interrogation of neural networks with previously unachievable performance.
Scientifica Meets - Dr Chi-Hon Lee
Scientifica visited Dr Chi-Hon Lee at Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, where he has been involved in the Drosophila Neurobiology course for ten years, most recently as an organiser of the course. Dr Chi-Hon Lee’s research involves working with Drosophila as a model system to study visual circuits.
Dr Chi-Hon Lee discusses the equipment used in the Drosophila Neurobiology course and how this benefits the students. Scientifica’s HyperScope enables students to get hands-on experience of multiphoton imaging, and training from Scientifica staff means students and organisers can get the most out of the HyperScope.
Other Scientifica Meets Interviews you may be interested in...
- Scientifica Meets - Dr David Stewart
- Scientifica Meets - Dr Federico Grillo
- Scientifica Meets - Dr Massimo Mantegazza
- Scientifica Meets - Professor Don Martin
- Scientifica Meets - Professor Andrew Randall
- Scientifica Meets - Dr Michel Desarmenien
- Scientifica Meets - Dr Christophe Bernard
- Scientifica meets - Dr Greg Schwartz
- Scientifica meets - Dr HongYan Zhang
- Scientifica Meets - Professor David Wyllie
- Scientifica Meets - Dr Magill MRC Oxford
Scientifica installed a HyperScope at the CSHL to support their courses and workshops. The HyperScope enables simultaneous photostimulation and multiphoton imaging thanks to the specially designed dual scan head.
Find out about Scientifica's latest product releases, company news, and developments through a range of news articles, customer interviews and product demonstration videos.
Your quote request has been received and we will be in touch shortly.