The HoloStim-3D seamlessly integrates with the HyperScope, an award-winning multiphoton imaging system, to create an industry-leading spatial light modulator (SLM) system for all-optical interrogation of neural networks with previously unachievable performance.
Scientifica Meets - Dr Federico Grillo
Scientifica recently visited King's College London to speak with Dr Federico Grillo, a Postdoctoral Researcher in Dr Burrone's Lab in the Centre for Developmental Neurobiology. Dr Grillo studies excitatory synapses in the mammalian brain looking at pre- and post-synaptic structure and function.
Dr Federico Grillo uses a Scientifica Multiphoton System to conduct imaging experiments in his lab. Our latest multiphoton microscope, the HyperScope, enables simultaneous photostimulation and imaging thanks to the specially designed dual scan head.
Other Scientifica Meets Interviews you may be interested in...
- Scientifica Meets - Dr David Stewart
- Scientifica Meets - Dr Massimo Mantegazza
- Scientifica Meets - Professor Don Martin
- Scientifica Meets - Professor Andrew Randall
- Scientifica Meets - Dr Michel Desarmenien
- Scientifica Meets - Dr Christophe Bernard
- Scientifica meets - Dr Greg Schwartz
- Scientifica meets - Dr HongYan Zhang
- Scientifica Meets - Professor David Wyllie
- Scientifica Meets - Dr Magill MRC Oxford
Your quote request has been received and we will be in touch shortly.