The HyperScope multiphoton imaging system now has advanced imaging capabilities; the introduction of an extended wavelength lens set means you can image deeper and through thin scattering layers in in vivo samples. Learn more here.
Scientifica Meets - Dr David Stewart
Scientifica recently visited Dr David Stewart in his office at the beautiful Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory (CSHL) campus on Long Island, New York. Dr Stewart is the Executive Director of Meetings and Courses at CSHL, where he manages all of the lab's scientific conferences and symposia as well as their many courses. Scientifica supports several of these courses each summer, by lending equipment and expertise for the attendee's to use. We have opened a Centre of Excellence at CSHL, which is home to our HyperScope. This means we can support the scientific community throughout the year.
Scientifica recently installed a HyperScope at CSHL to support their courses and workshops. The HyperScope enables simultaneous photostimulation and imaging thanks to the specially designed dual scan head.
Other Scientifica Meets Interviews you may be interested in...
- Scientifica Meets - Dr Federico Grillo
- Scientifica Meets - Dr Massimo Mantegazza
- Scientifica Meets - Professor Don Martin
- Scientifica Meets - Professor Andrew Randall
- Scientifica Meets - Dr Michel Desarmenien
- Scientifica Meets - Dr Christophe Bernard
- Scientifica meets - Dr Greg Schwartz
- Scientifica meets - Dr HongYan Zhang
- Scientifica Meets - Professor David Wyllie
- Scientifica Meets - Dr Magill MRC Oxford
Your quote request has been received and we will be in touch shortly.