The HoloStim-3D seamlessly integrates with the HyperScope, an award-winning multiphoton imaging system, to create an industry-leading spatial light modulator (SLM) system for all-optical interrogation of neural networks with previously unachievable performance.
Scientifica Meets - Dr Michel Desarmenien
International Manager, Suzie Tompkinson, speaks to Dr Michel Desarmenien about his work on vasopressin and treatment of social behaviour disorders.
The hormone and neurotransmitter, vasopressin, plays an important role in controlling activity in regions of the brain that influence social behaviour. Dr Desarmenien, and his colleagues at Universite Montpellier, are combining electrophysiology studies (using mice models), with genetic analysis of humans to develop treatments for disorders such as depression and anxiety.
Other Scientifica Meets Interviews you may be interested in...
- Scientifica Meets - Dr David Stewart
- Scientifica Meets - Dr Massimo Mantegazza
- Scientifica Meets - Professor Don Martin
- Scientifica Meets - Professor Andrew Randall
- Scientifica Meets - Dr Federico Grillo
- Scientifica Meets - Dr Christophe Bernard
- Scientifica meets - Dr Greg Schwartz
- Scientifica meets - Dr HongYan Zhang
- Scientifica Meets - Professor David Wyllie
- Scientifica Meets - Dr Magill MRC Oxford