The HyperScope multiphoton imaging system now has advanced imaging capabilities; the introduction of an extended wavelength lens set means you can image deeper and through thin scattering layers in in vivo samples. Learn more here.
#Womeninscience: Dr. Olga Skiteva
Dr. Olga Skiteva is a Postdoctoral Researcher at the Karolinska Institutet, currently working on dysfunction of dopamine cells in Parkinson’s disease and the use of ketamine as an antidepressant.
In this interview, Olga explains that her goal is to become a Group Leader and that she believes that an equal number of men and women should work in science.
More #Womeninscience content
- #Womeninscience: Dr. Tiffany Schmidt
- #Womeninscience: Plugging the leaky pipeline, how can we retain more women in science?
- #Womeninscience: Dr. Keira Melican
- #Womeninscience: The decision of when to start a family
- #Womeninscience: Dr. Anja Godfrey
- #Womeninscience: Donna Strickland, winner of the 2018 Nobel Prize in Physics
- #Womeninscience: The under-representation of women in science
- #Womeninscience: Professor Gail McConnell
- #Womeninscience: The work of Curt Rice in promoting equality and diversity
- #Womeninscience: Scientifica inspire students
Find out about Scientifica's latest product releases, company news, and developments through a range of news articles, customer interviews and product demonstration videos.