Take a look at our latest #LabHacks article: Tips for improving your electrophysiology experiments https://www.scientifica.uk.com...
#Womeninscience: Dr. Anja Godfrey
Dr. Anja Godfrey works as a Customer Support Associate at Scientifica, following the completion of her PhD where she studied the Epstein Barr virus.
Here, she explains why she chose a career in science, who her role models are, why she decided to pursue a career in industry and what she wants to do in her career in the future.
More #Womeninscience content
- #Womeninscience: Dr. Tiffany Schmidt
- #Womeninscience: Plugging the leaky pipeline, how can we retain more women in science?
- #Womeninscience: Dr. Keira Melican
- #Womeninscience: The decision of when to start a family
- #Womeninsience: Donna Strickland, winner of the 2018 Nobel Prize in Physics
- #Womeninscience: Dr. Olga Skiteva
- #Womeninscience: The under-representation of women in science
- #Womeninscience: Professor Gail McConnell
- #Womeninscience: The work of Curt Rice in promoting equality and diversity
- Scientifica inspire students
Find out about Scientifica's latest product releases, company news, and developments through a range of news articles, customer interviews and product demonstration videos.