The HyperScope multiphoton imaging system now has advanced imaging capabilities; the introduction of an extended wavelength lens set means you can image deeper and through thin scattering layers in in vivo samples. Learn more here.
#Womeninscience: Dr. Tiffany Schmidt
Dr. Tiffany Schmidt is an Assistant Professor in the Neurobiology Department at Northwestern University. Tiffany’s lab researches the visual system and how light affects the brain and the physiology.
Here, Tiffany shares how she successfully progressed her career and became a Principal Investigator. She also talks about the importance of female role models and how she balances having a family and working in research as an Assistant Professor.
More #Womeninscience content
- #Womeninscience: Plugging the leaky pipeline, how can we retain more women in science?
- #Womeninscience: Dr. Keira Melican
- #Womeninscience: The decision of when to start a family
- #Womeninscience: Dr. Anja Godfrey
- #Womeninscience: Donna Strickland, winner of the 2018 Nobel Prize in Physics
- #Womeninscience: Dr. Olga Skiteva
- #Womeninscience: The under-representation of women in science
- #Womeninscience: Professor Gail McConnell
- #Womeninscience: The work of Curt Rice in promoting equality and diversity
- #Womeninscience: Scientifica inspire students
Find out about Scientifica's latest product releases, company news, and developments through a range of news articles, customer interviews and product demonstration videos.