Scientifica's FLIM Upgrade kit is now available, enabling simultaneous fluorescence intensity and fluorescence lifetime imaging. Find out more here: https://www.scientifica.uk.com/products/scientifica-flim-upgrade-kit
Scientifica are celebrating women in science
Here at Scientifica, we wanted to join the celebration of women in science and be a part of the International Day of Women and Girls in Science. This important day was founded by the United Nations General Assembly to help women and girls achieve full and equal access to and participation in science.
We know how important it is to have a diverse community within science; more perspectives and different ideas are key to advancing research. We as a company are very diverse. Over 40% of our management positions are filled by women, as we ensure that men and women in our company have equal opportunities.
Our campaign celebrates the achievements of women in science. We are aware of the political issues surrounding the topic and the current discussions, which will be touched upon throughout this campaign. We welcome all opinions, but the focus of our campaign is to celebrate the work women have done in science, their journeys and the opportunities they have had.
We want to help empower and inspire women to achieve the best they can in their science careers.
We hope you enjoy the campaign - take a look at our #womeninscience content and let us know what you think.
Take a look at our #Womeninscience content
- #Womeninscience: Dr. Tiffany Schmidt
- #Womeninscience: Plugging the leaky pipeline, how can we retain more women in science?
- #Womeninscience: Dr. Keira Melican
- #Womeninscience: The decision of when to start a family
- #Womeninscience: Dr. Anja Godfrey
- #Womeninsience: Donna Strickland, winner of the 2018 Nobel Prize in Physics
- #Womeninscience: Dr. Olga Skiteva
- #Womeninscience: The under-representation of women in science
- #Womeninscience: Professor Gail McConnell
- #Womeninscience: The work of Curt Rice in promoting equality and diversity
Find out about Scientifica's latest product releases, company news, and developments through a range of news articles, customer interviews and product demonstration videos.