The HyperScope multiphoton imaging system now has advanced imaging capabilities; the introduction of an extended wavelength lens set means you can image deeper and through thin scattering layers in in vivo samples. Learn more here.
Introducing Imogen: Built into the HoloStim-3D, just say your command and Imogen will respond (April Fools' Joke)
At Scientifica, we pride ourselves on meeting customer’s changing needs. We continuously aim to help increase the efficiency of experiments and make our customer’s working lives easier. Following the launch of the HoloStim-3D, our industry-leading all-optical solution, we wanted to support the research community even more.
After extensive market research and the increasing popularity of interactive voice assistants in homes across the globe, our team worked hard implementing the most complex machine learning technology into the HoloStim-3D.
For automated experiments and simplified workflows, look no further than Scientifica's HoloStim-3D and Imogen.
Introducing Imogen (April Fools' Joke)
We value your feedback
We are very proud of the HoloStim-3D and Imogen but of course we would love to hear your feedback. Let us know your thoughts by tagging any of our social media accounts and using the hashtag #ImogenAndStimulate
If you liked this April Fools' joke, take a look at some of our other videos:
- Introducing Scienkitica: Because who doesn’t love kittens?
- Introducing Scientifica's new premium skincare range
- The HyperScope: Simultaneously perform ten photon imaging and photostimulation
- The CaféScope: Bringing a whole new meaning to simultaneous imaging and stimulation
- The ChromoFlex aerobic exercise tape by Scientifica!
- iLASU: The world’s first mobile app for optogenetics
- The New Perfume - Deux Photon
Find out about Scientifica's latest product releases, company news, and developments through a range of news articles, customer interviews and product demonstration videos.