Introducing SciMethods – A series of application notes created by Scientifica
By collaborating with researchers and utilising our in-house expertise, we have developed a series of application notes detailing the ways that our customers employ Scientifica’s systems to answer their experimental questions.
Additionally, we have some application notes to help researchers that are new to the areas of electrophysiology, multiphoton microscopy and optogenetics to refine their experimental setups and develop their workflows.
Since Scientifica was established more than two decades ago, we have worked with many world-class researchers who have used our equipment in a variety of innovative and exciting ways. At the same time, Scientifica has developed an exceptional team of scientists and engineers with a vast amount of knowledge in neuroscience, electrophysiology and microscopy.
We have now released the first five of these application notes:
- Using a Scientifica Multiphoton SliceScope for Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging
- Paired Blind Polytrode and Juxtacellular Recordings In Vivo
- Simultaneously recording from four neurons using PatchStar and MicroStar manipulators
- Controlling and Coordinating Experiments in Neurophysiology
- Visual Stimulation of Retinal Explants on a Standard Multiphoton Microscope
These can be read online and downloaded as PDFs for printing or later use.
Find out about Scientifica's latest product releases, company news, and developments through a range of news articles, customer interviews and product demonstration videos.