The HyperScope multiphoton imaging system now has advanced imaging capabilities; the introduction of an extended wavelength lens set means you can image deeper and through thin scattering layers in in vivo samples. Learn more here.
Scientifica Meets - Alex Sossick, Plymouth 2019
Scientifica met Alex Sossick, organiser of the 10-day Practical Course on Advanced Optical Microscopy for Cell Biology at the Marine Biological Association in Plymouth.
Alex shares that this course is aimed at both Biology and Physics PhD students and Postdocs who want to gain a better understanding of modern microscopy techniques. He explains that the course teaches both basic and advanced techniques in lectures and practical sessions, with the 2019 course including more image analysis.
Scientifica supports the course through provision of our HyperScope multiphoton microscope that this year was used with a TOPTICA FemtoFiber Ultra 920 laser, as well as company experts to demonstrate how to carry out multiphoton imaging.
Watch the video to find out more about this important course.
Scientifica HyperScope multiphoton imaging system
Simultaneously perform two-photon microscopy and photostimulation with exceptional performance thanks to our most advanced multiphoton imaging system yet. Available with a variety of scanning configurations, the HyperScope helps to answer complex research questions in either in vitro or in vivo samples.
Other Scientifica Meets Interviews you may be interested in...
- Scientifica Meets – Nelda Antonovaite
- Scientifica Meets - Dr. Matthew Parsons
- Scientifica Meets - Dr. David Ogden and Prof. Colin Brownlee
- Scientifica Meets – Dr. Clémence Bernard and Thomas Shallcross, presidents of NEUReka!
- Scientifica Meets - Dr. Joern Steinert, University of Leicester
- Scientifica Meets - Dr. Tobias Ackels, the Francis Crick Institute
- Scientifica Meets - Professor Yves De Koninck, CERVO Brain Research Institute
- Scientifica Meets - Dr Andrew Boyce
- Scientifica Meets - Dr Feng Wang
- Scientifica Meets - Alex Sossick
- Scientifica Meets - Greg Strachan
- Scientifica Meets - Katrina Wesencraft
- Scientifica Meets - Professor Gail McConnell
- Scientifica Meets - Dr Chi-Hon Lee
- Scientifica Meets - Dr David Stewart
- Scientifica Meets - Dr Federico Grillo
- Scientifica Meets - Dr Massimo Mantegazza
- Scientifica Meets - Professor Don Martin
- Scientifica Meets - Professor Andrew Randall
- Scientifica Meets - Dr Michel Desarmenien
- Scientifica Meets - Dr Christophe Bernard
- Scientifica meets - Dr Greg Schwartz
- Scientifica meets - Dr HongYan Zhang
- Scientifica Meets - Professor David Wyllie
- Scientifica Meets - Dr Magill MRC Oxford
Find out about Scientifica's latest product releases, company news, and developments through a range of news articles, customer interviews and product demonstration videos.
Your quote request has been received and we will be in touch shortly.