Simultaneously image and photostimulate hundreds of individual cells in 3D, with precise targeting of cells across large areas of the brain. Introducing the HoloStim-3D.
Your quote request has been received and we will be in touch shortly.
npi electronic ISO-STIM-II
The ISO-STIM-II isolated stimulator unit is designed for application of extracellular stimuli, e.g. in brain slices or in-vivo. In contrast to other stimulus isolators the ISO-STIM-II is available either with AC power supply or batteries, you can choose.
With the ISO-STIM-II, you can:
- choose your desired voltage range and supply source
- choose from various different control and timing options
- choose between voltage output, current output or both
The output signal is optically isolated from ground and can either be a constant voltage up to ±100 V or a constant current up to ±10 mA (other ranges available: ±20 V, ±40 V). The device is available with built-in timing unit with adjustable pulse length, amplitude and polarity and also allows external control, e.g. from a data acquisition system. The ISO-STIM-II is available with bipolar stimulus with adjustable delay between positive and negative part of the pulse (0-500µs). The initial stimulus is followed by a pulse that has the same amplitude and length as the first pulse but reverse polarity. The time between the two pulses can be set with the InterPhaseGap (IPG) control
The ISO-STIM is also available as module for the EPMS-07 system.
Supply Power Options
- Choose the best suitable power source for your experiment
- Battery or AC power supply (for up to ±100 V)
- Ranges: ±20 V, ±40 V, ±100 V with max. 10 mA (other voltage or current ranges available on request)
- Bipolar output: current or voltage or both