Registration is still open for the UK DRI Synapse Symposium: Physiology & Pathophysiology in Synapse. Spaces are filling up and speakers have been confirmed. If you are interested in attending, register here!
#Womeninscience: Scientifica's support for the International Day of Women and Girls in Science, United Nations
Here at Scientifica, we are excited to announce that we created a video for the United Nations event on the International Day of Women and Girls in Science.
Chloe Emmerson, Scientifica's Marketing and Communications Manager speaks about Scientifica's celebrating women in science campaign and that we are part of the STEM Ambassador programme. Chloe also shares how we support inclusive green growth and encourage equal opportunities for everyone.
More #Womeninscience content
- Scientifica are celebrating women in science
- #Womeninscience: Dr. Tiffany Schmidt
- #Womeninscience: Plugging the leaky pipeline, how can we retain more women in science?
- #Womeninscience: Dr. Keira Melican
- #Womeninscience: The decision of when to start a family
- #Womeninscience: Dr. Anja Godfrey
- #Womeninscience: Donna Strickland, winner of the 2018 Nobel Prize in Physics
- #Womeninscience: Dr. Olga Skiteva
- #Womeninscience: The under-representation of women in science
- #Womeninscience: Professor Gail McConnell
- #Womeninscience: The work of Curt Rice in promoting equality and diversity
Find out about Scientifica's latest product releases, company news, and developments through a range of news articles, customer interviews and product demonstration videos.