The HoloStim-3D seamlessly integrates with the HyperScope, an award-winning multiphoton imaging system, to create an industry-leading spatial light modulator (SLM) system for all-optical interrogation of neural networks with previously unachievable performance.
Scientifica Meets - Katrina Wesencraft
Scientifica met Katrina Wesencraft, PhD student in Professor Gail McConnell's lab at the University of Strathclyde, during the EMBO Practical Course on Advanced Optical Microscopy for Cell Biology. Katrina discussed how using a range of systems during the course, including Scientifica's Multiphoton Resonant System, advanced her practical skills and theoretical knowledge which will help with her PhD and future career.
Other Scientifica Meets Interviews you may be interested in...
- Scientifica Meets - Professor Gail McConnell
- Scientifica Meets - Dr Chi-Hon Lee
- Scientifica Meets - Dr David Stewart
- Scientifica Meets - Dr Federico Grillo
- Scientifica Meets - Dr Massimo Mantegazza
- Scientifica Meets - Professor Don Martin
- Scientifica Meets - Professor Andrew Randall
- Scientifica Meets - Dr Michel Desarmenien
- Scientifica Meets - Dr Christophe Bernard
- Scientifica meets - Dr Greg Schwartz
- Scientifica meets - Dr HongYan Zhang
- Scientifica Meets - Professor David Wyllie
- Scientifica Meets - Dr Magill MRC Oxford
Find out about Scientifica's latest product releases, company news, and developments through a range of news articles, customer interviews and product demonstration videos.