Would you be interested in your research being featured on Scientifica’s website? Find out more here http://www.scientifica.uk.com/...
Would you like to write about your research for Neurowire?
Would you like to write about your research? Do you have any tips you would like to share with the neuroscience community?
We are looking for guest authors to write for our Neurowire blog. This could be a one-off article, or you could feature regularly.
Interested? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Take a look at some of our guest blog posts:
- At the bench: Two-photon microscopy illuminates our understanding of vision
- At the bench: Big changes in small circuits
- #LabHacks: 14 sharp tips for patch clamping
- At the bench: Auditory coding at the inner hair cell synapse
- At the bench: Bringing mysterious brain structures to light
- At the Bench: The High Definition family of retinal ganglion cells
- #LabHacks: Tips for performing adult animal brain slicing for patch clamp recording experiments
- #GradHacks: How to write your first research grant application
- Sensory inputs control cell type-specific dynamics in developing cortical networks
- #LabHacks: To compensate or not to compensate, that is the question
- Electrophysiologists: Are we superstitious?
- Electrophysiology: What goes on the inside?
- Looking without seeing: Exogenous attentional guidance from primates to fish